Thursday, June 16, 2011

9 More Days...

...until the wedding.

&& I get some bad news. He may not be able to come home for the wedding. I don't know what to do. I have paid people. I have gave out so many invitations. I can't believe this. I am so upset. I don't know what to do or which way to turn. I don't know how I am going to tell all of these people. I don't even know how I am going to explain this to my family member. Each time they say something about the wedding my stomach drops because deep down I know different.

I hope God shows up and show out because we have put too much into this for something like this time happen.

#SPEECHLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me