Monday, June 27, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

My babe came home for a 3 day 2 night weekend. I had a wonderful time. I wish he didn't have to go back.
I kinda felt like I took him away from his family members. I should have only been there for one day or something. Idk.

His little brother (19 yrs. old) really loves him. He respects him so much. He wants to be just like him. I am so proud of him. My fiance is a great role model. He is inspiring his little brother to go the Marines. He brag about how he really respects his brother and how he his so proud to have someone like him to make him push forward and make something of himself.

The reason for his leave was the death of his grandfather. The funeral was on Saturday. It was really sad. My sister and mom came to the family to support. He arrived on time that Friday morning. We went to the movies to see Hang Over 2, AppleBees to eat, and just spent some family time together.

Sorry I didn't take many pictures of this 3 day weekend. I don't know why. I really hate myself for not taking a lot of pictures.


At the Airport waiting for him to catch the plane. 6/26/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me