Monday, July 18, 2011

High Maintenance

Definition of High Maintenance:::
A person who has expensive taste (re. clothing, restaurants, etc.).
This person is never comfortable because he/she is constantly concerned about his/her appearance.
This person feels they are better than most people and usually judge others based on outward appearances.

Most women are high maintenance. The term "high maintenance" usually refers to a very peculiar female individual that is extremely selfish and demands a constant stream of gifts and attention. Also prone to bitch and complain about your every action, thinks highly of herself, and will never issue an apology...unless she desperately wants something from you.
I don't consider myself to be high maintenance, but a few people that don't know anything about me think that I am. Hmm. That's good to know.

Here are a few examples/reasons why these people consider me to be high maintenance:
I would rather wear clothes that are appropriate than look like a tramp off the streets.
I would rather stay in a nice clean house (not a mansion), but something simple like a 2 or 3 bedroom house. Instead of some little piece of garbage.
I would rather wear my real hair than to add extra and all these bright ghetto colors to match my outfits.
I would rather stay to myself than to be loud and all in people face.

Like I said I'm not high maintenance. I just prefer better things than you. Good luck with your sucky life.

xoxo, Nitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me