Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our First

Yesterday our cable got installed. It was the first day we were about to stay in our house until we got here and found out our lights were cut off. So we went back to his dad's house and one of our neighbors texted us once the lights came back on so we came back.... We spent out first night here.



Today, August 21, 2011.
We went shopping with hardly any money for some food. We had to start from scratch like duh. I don't know  how this shopping thing is going to work out next time unless I have money to actually buy stuff I want too.

Anwyays I began to cook fried chicken , but I didn't finish because......


I got popped on my left leg by grease. Here is my scar

When that grease popped me it was all over. I quit. Everything was going great until then. So instead of me cooking my husband cooked. I just made the mashed potatoes. I forgot to take pictures because I was happy it was all over. We had fried chicken wings, shell macroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and strawberry lemonade. It was pretty good. 

I need a deep fryer... Well now that I know how to do it properly I may not need to have my deep fryer. lol Maybe so.... we will see next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me