Sunday, November 13, 2011

Care Package #1

Yay! Care Package Time!!!
We are on a very tight budget therefore I had to manage money and buy the items at the cheapest price. Mailing the care package off cost more than the items inside.Well this care package really didn't have a theme because I didn't know that I could get creative with the boxes until I looked online and saw all the unique care packages.
This care package include the necessary items:

  • eye drop
  • Febreeze
  • Lysol
  • Lysol Wipes
  • Vaseline
  • Advil
  • Razors
  • Tooth brush
  • Tooth paste
  • Lip Balm
  • First Aid Kit
  •  Baby wipes
  • Kleenex
  • Nail Clipper
  • Batteries
And a Thanksgiving Card.

That was suppose to be the only thing in the care package, but he wanted his blanket from his mom's house. So I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy a bigger box just to include the blanket. Also he needed some thick socks because his feet gets cold during the night. Of course, we couldn't just send socks without some slippers. So we sent that too. Sadly he has not receive the care package yet so I'm hoping that he doesn't read my blog before he receive the care package.









Being that I couldn't send the care package off in a flat rate box it will take longer to get there. That sucks. I sent the first care package off on Nov. 5, 2011 and it cost $32.65. I bought the box to send the items in from Wal-Mart for only 58 cents. So the second care package may make it there before this one. The second care package does have a theme and it is all boxed up and ready to go. I will be sending it off tomorrow. Hopefully it makes it there before Christmas.. It's a Christmas care package. He doesn't know that I'm sending a care package. He only knows that I am sending a Christmas card. lol He will appreciate it. I hope. I told me not to send him one though, but he wants his mom to send one. I will be posting care package #2 soon. But now is a little bit too early. lol sorry ladies. 

xoxo, Nitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me