Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unedited: If You Ain't 1st Cav, You Ain't S***!!!



Would this piss you off? Would it make you one of those type of people who say things like "they are all in the same Army, no unit is better than the next". Would you feel offended by it?

I personally don't think anything of it. I can see the guys now from different units saying my unit is better than yours. Of course, guys joke like that because my husband's dad took pride in his unit and my hubby don't seem to care about his unit although his unit is 1st Cav. lol

So how do you feel about this. Are you one of THOSE type of people? Or do you think it's just an Army thing?

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me