Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I truly hope that all of you have a wonderful, loving, romantic, and memorable Valentine's Day. To those of you who are in my situation and your husband is not able to be here don't feel bad. Go celebrate with some of your friends. Don't do anything crazy though. :) ....

My V-Day will consist of doing school work, eating chicken noodle soup with my friend (because we are on the Special K Challenge), and later watching The Game on BET. Maybe even grocery shopping. I'll get to talk to my hubby so it will be an okay Valentine's Day. No gifts for me 2 years in a row. Thanks Army. :(

Again Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me