Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Types of Deployment Spouses

Well you guys I thought long and hard about this one. I was trying to figure out how I should word it. I decided to just make it plain and simple.
I came up with 5 types, but I am pretty sure that there are much more.

Type #1: Understanding, Able to take it, Strong!
Type #2: Whin/Cry/ Sad/ Depressed EVERYDAY!
Type #3: It hurts, but you have to pretend you're strong not only for yourself but others such as children.
Type #4: Excited that he is gone so you party and pretend to be single for a while.
Type #5: Can't take it. You need something to make the pain go away such as drinking, gambling, or another man.

Do you know any of these types? What type do you consider yourself to be?
Video to this is on my YouTube channel.

xoxo,
Nitra (PAW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me